Ads

Learn How to Earn Online 2021

What you learn From the US

Hi,
 Welcome, To TogetherDigital.I am Jaymin patanvadiya A Digital Marketer, Affiliate Marketers, And Also Mechanical Engineer.
Why I start Blogging Because I want To Help  New people 👥  In digital Marketing I am Teaching you how to Progress in Digital Marketing So What You Learn With Us.
So Why I am Start Blogging Lets Have Deep Dive In My past
   Why I am Left Online Gaming And Start Doing Affiliate Marketing. This Is my Past Where I am Love to Play Role Playing Game Like pubg, Cod🎮 Etc Full Day I am Playing Around 8 to 10 Hour a Day So what happens Next.
   Just Deep dive In My Journey what Happen Just Next I don't Know Which One Day But I hear That Pubg is Ban🤦‍♀️ In India My Dream To make a youtube Channel On gaming Pause Was day.
   those Day I am Decide to build A vegetable Seller Online🥦 So I am Starting searching On Google How to Sell Organic vegetables online.
 So, what happens next What I see Google provide a free Course For Digital Marketing So I am Decide to join and I am Finish it in half a Month.
 This Journey is hard I don't think so, but I am Daily learning About Digital Marketing but After
finish My Course I am Realise that I don't have a sufficient Amount of money💸. I am Feel Sad and Then I left My Dream For online Vegetable selling.
   Another Day I am wake Up📝 with Another Dream And search on Google How to earn Online These times I am hearing🗣 about Affiliate Marketing. so What Is affiliate Marketing Let's Have deep Dive Into it?
 Affiliate Marketing Is A type of Online Marketing. Where You Promote Another person Product and Earn Commission💰. So What You Need To select Product And Share or Earn Commission Simple. it's the easiest way to Earn Money Online So How to Be A Affiliate Marketer Stay With Me Next Blog is For How to Start Affiliate Marketing Step By Step💲 And Earn Money.
What You Learn With me 

Affiliate Marketing:-
1). Introduction
2). Profitable Niche Finding
3). How to get Traffic
4). Facebook Advertise
5). Value for customers
6). Funnel builder
7). Product
Digital Marketing:-
1). Introduction
2). Online Reputation management
3). Mobile Marketing
4). E-commerce
5). Contain Creation
6). Competitor Analysis
7). Email Marketing
Website Seo:-
1). Domain & Hosting
2) Fundamentals of Website
3). Crawling and Indexing
4) Backlink
5) Spy website and Tools
Youtube Seo:-
1). Basic
2). Keyword Research
3). Optimise Video Title Thumbnail
4). Youtube Analytics
Social Media Advertisement
1). Quora Advertise
2). Facebook advertise
3). Google Advertise
4). Youtube Advertise

Thanks.



Post a Comment

0 Comments